600A max main breaker or 800A max main lug only
Up to 45” unit space available
Up to six large frame breakers in unit space – total of 225A QR & 250A 3VA52 Breakers (only 6” of unit space for each twin mount kit)
Branch area can also have various 100-125A frame breakers: BL/BQD/GB/GB2/ED
Subfeed space can include one 400A JD frame or two 250A FD frame breakers in the same panel
Small footprint: 24” wide x 7.75” deep (56-80” H)
480V Delta rated up to 100kA (600V to 35kA)
250A in unit space for first time in P3
TM230 Thermal Magnetic Trip included (TMTU)
Field-replaceable internal accessories that are shared with entire line of 3VA products
Easily configured in COMPAS with all variations available in a P3 Lighting Panelboard
1. P3 configurations have a smaller footprint than P4 Panelboards, saving space in electrical rooms.
P3: 24” width, 7.75” depth
P4: 32” width, 10” depth
2. 480V Delta systems with 3VA52 available in a P3 will allow much more flexibility, especially when paired with the new 125A-frame GB2 series branch breakers (or other breaker types as needed).
3. COMPAS configurations that need more than two 250A branch breakers will not be pushed to a P4 configuration.
P3 Panels can have a maximum of six 225A QR and 250A 3VA52 breakers
The sub-feed space remains available for feed-thru lugs, sub-feed breakers or Surge Protection Devices
4. P3 250A 3VA52 twin-mount kits only use 6” of unit space for each pair of breakers. (Field Strap kit Catalog No. BBKVA52P3T)
(Hardware kit required per breaker Catalog No. BBKVA52P3HW)
Sub-feed space with two 250A FDs requires up to 24” of box height – a savings of 12-18’’ depending on the configuration.
The sub-feed space remains available for feed-thru lugs, sub-feed breakers or Surge Protection Devices even with six 225-250A frame breakers installed in unit space.
5. The new 3VA family of breakers share most of the internal family of accessories throughout the entire range of breaker frames (125-800A and above). This reduces inventory at distributors, and contractors will have fewer parts to keep track of.
Collateral is now stored in one centralized application. This application allows you to search for literature by keywords or product categories. A link to the download center can be found on each page under the header image. Look for the link called 'Downloads.'