FIS 2134 – XLS Advanced and Networking
Overview: Learn to setup, modify, test, troubleshoot and control H-NET and X-NET Systems as well as use the Global PMI monitor.
Participants: Persons responsible for engineering, installing or maintaining an XLS networked system. Persons responsible for engineering, installing or maintaining an XLS networked system.
You Will Learn To:
Basic System Operation
• Operate the XLS and X-NET systems.
• Use the test and maintenance menu.
• Use the operational features of the XLS.
• Configure the H-NET.
Basic Options Module
• Install basic option modules.
• Use the ZEUS programming tool.
Special Options Modules
• Install special option modules.
• Describe fiber optic module for X-NET and H-NET.
• Setup and operate an X-NET System.
• Recognize the difference between X-NET and H-NET.
• Install new modules and understand their application.
• Install and operate Global PMI monitors.
Prerequisites: Successful completion of FIS 2114. Knowledge of the ZEUS programming tool is strongly recommended.
Course Length: Four days ending at noon on the fourth day.
Additional Information: Students are required to bring a laptop computer to training.
Click here for more information on registering for this course.