FIS 1144 – Acculink MXL Programming Tool
Overview: Learn to design, modify, test and use the MXL Fire System Software, Acculink (CSG-M), and how to use the software logic to design an MXL fire system. Every CSG-M function used for fire systems will be discussed as well as each different type of input and output.
Participants: Persons responsible for programming an MXL System.
You Will Learn To:
Basic System Operation
• Install and navigate through Acculink (CSG-M) software.
• Apply CSG-M and MXL security.
Ten Steps to Programming
• Follow the steps from project specifications to compiling your configuration.
• Understand basic and complex logic including inputs and outputs.
• Understand logic and timer functions.
• Create functional block diagrams.
• Create functional diagrams to de-bug your program.
• Apply the ten steps to programming.
• Design MXL Fire Alarm System configurations.
Prerequisites: Successful completion of FIS 1114.
Course Length: Four days ending at noon on the fourth day.
Additional Information: This class does not teach voice programming functions. Students are required to bring a laptop computer to training. The laptop should not have the programming software installed.
Click here for more information on registering for this course.