MXL Advanced and Networking
Overview: Learn to setup, modify, test, troubleshoot and control an M-NET and X-NET System as well as use the Global MKB monitor.
Participants: Persons responsible for engineering, installing or maintaining an MXL networked system.
You Will Learn To:
Basic System Operation
• Operate the MXL, MXL-IQ and X-NET Systems.• Use the test and maintenance menu.• Use the operational features of the MXL System.• Configure the M-NET.
Basic Option Modules
• Install basic option modules.• Use the Acculink program.
Special Option Modules
• Install special option modules.• Setup repeaters and Fiber Optic Module (daisy chain or star configuration).
• Operate the MXL-IQ System.• Use the operational features of the MXL-IQ.• Install basic modules and understand their application.
• Setup and operate an X-NET system.• Recognize the difference between X-NET and M-NET.• Install new modules and understand their application.
• Setup inter-panel logics.
Global MKB Monitors
• Install and operate Global MKB monitors.
Prerequisites: Successful completion of FIS 1114. Knowledge of the Acculink software is strongly recommended.
Course Length: Four days ending at noon on the fourth day.
Additional Information: Students are required to bring a laptop computer to training.
Click here for more information on registering for this course.