Desigo Life Safety UL 50 PT
Overview: Learn to install, operate, maintain, test, troubleshoot and program the Desigo Fire Safety 50-point panel system (FC2005). The custom software, FXS901-U2 configuration tool, will be used to transfer customer programs to the Desigo Fire Safety system. Changes will be made to installed software during the course.
Participants: Persons responsible for engineering, installing or maintaining a Desigo Fire Safety system.
You Will Learn How To:
Basic Control Unit
• Acknowledge Alarms, Supervisories, Troubles and Securities at the panel.• Silence the panel.• Reset the panel.
• Add devices to the database using FXS901-U2 configuration tool.
• Use panel menu functions.• Configure and print reports.• View and change detector sensitivities.• Enable and disable points.
Desigo Fire Safety Configuration Tool (FX901-U2)
• Create a Desigo Fire Safety configuration.• Transfer configurations to the Desigo Fire Safety System.
Basic System Operation
• Install and navigate through the FXS901-U2 software.
• Use the steps from project specifications to compile your configurations.
• Understand basic and complex control logic including inputs and outputs.• Understand control logic and timer functions.
• Operate and test the Desigo Fire Safety Systems.• Test and inspect a Desigo Fire Safety System per NFPA 72 standards.• Apply the programming steps.• Design a Desigo Fire Safety system configuration.
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of addressable fire alarm systems and IBM computers is assumed. Students must complete web-based training before attending this class – FIS 900 Desigo Fire Safety System Overview.
Course Length: Two days ending at noon on the last day.
Additional Information: Students are required to bring a laptop computer to training.
Click here for more information on registering for this course.