Desigo Life Safety UL 250/500 PT
Overview: Learn to install, operate, maintain, test, troubleshoot and wire a Desigo Fire Safety system using a 250/500 point panel. Students will also learn to design, modify, test and otherwise use the Desigo Fire Safety custom system software logic configuration tool (FXS2002-U2) and how to use the software logic to design a Desigo Fire Safety system.
Participants: Persons responsible for engineering, installing, maintaining or programming a Desigo Fire Safety system or for administering the FXS2002-U2 configuration tool.
You Will Learn To:
Basic Control Unit
• Acknowledge Alarms, Supervisories, Troubles and Securities.• Silence the panel.• Reset the panel.
Basic System Operations
• Install and navigate through the FXS2002-U2 software.• Apply Desigo Fire Safety security.
• Install field devices.• Add devices to database using FXS2002-U2 configuration tool.
• Use panel menu functions.• View and change detector sensitivities.• Enable and disable points.
Desigo Fire Safety Configuration Tool (FX901-U2)
• Create a Desigo Fire Safety configuration.• Transfer configuration to the Desigo Fire Safety System.• Understand updating panel and module firmware.• Use the steps to compile your configurations.• Understand basic and complex control logic.• Understand control logic and timer functions.• Create detection zones.
• Operate, test and inspect the Desigo Fire Safety system.• Troubleshoot a Desigo Fire Safety system.• Apply the programming steps.• Design a Desigo Fire Safety system configuration based on given specifications.
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of addressable fire alarm systems and IBM computers is assumed. Students must complete web-based training before attending this class – FIS 900 Desigo Fire Safety
Course Length: Four days ending at noon on the last day.
Additional Information: Students are required to bring a laptop computer to training.
Click here for more information on registering for this course.