Desigo CC Fire Safety Management Station
Overview: Learn to monitor and control a Desigo or XLS System using the Desigo CC Fire Safety Management Station.
Participants: Persons responsible for engineering, installing or maintaining a Desigo CC Life Safety Management Station.
You Will Learn To:
• Define The Desigo CC system
• Navigate through Desigo CC.
• Create new XLS and Desigo networks.
• Import XLS and Desigo databases.
• Edit network settings.
• Build custom and logical views.• Apply user access to views.
• Filter events.• Treat events.
• Import pictures and AutoCAD drawings.
• Edit graphics.
• Create, edit and delete macros.
• Configure reactions utilizing triggers.
• Apply macros to graphics.
• Create customized reports.
• Create user groups.
• Create scopes.
• Apply scopes to user groups.
• Create management station time triggers.
• Configure Remote Notification (RENO).
• Use scopes with RENO.
• Trigger remote notification events.
System Monitoring and Maintenance
• Perform database backup and restore.
• Identify troubleshooting resources.
• Configure journaling and templates.
• Configure Assisted Treatment
• Explain the licensing process.
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of addressable fire alarm systems and IBM computers is assumed. Students must complete web-based training before attending this class – FIS 411 Introduction to Desigo CC Fire Safety Management.
Course Length: Five days ending at noon on the last day.
Click here for more information on registering for this course.