Overview: This module explains the operation and features of the PXC-Modular Field Panel.
Participants: Building personnel who work with the PXC-Modular Field Panel.
You Will Learn To:
• Identify hardware components.
Point Number Ranges
• Describe how to expand the point count of PXC-Modular field panel.
• Describe the power requirements of the PXC-Modular field panel.
• Identify the available options.
• Identify the features that the PXC-Modular field panel supports on the system architecture.
• Describe the TX-I/O point modules and their use.
Course Length: Approximately 30 minutes
Availability: Web-based at www.siemens.com/esonline.
Click here for more information on registering for this online course.