Overview: Module One teaches the terms and concepts of the scheduler application, how to navigate through the application and how to schedule an event. Module Two explains how to schedule a zone, populate and schedule a replacement day, perform a day shift, override an event schedule and schedule trend collections and reports.
Participants: Module One is for Insight operators who need to control buildings using the Insight scheduler application. Module Two is for Insight operators and administrators who need to control buildings using advanced features of the Insight scheduler application. These modules are helpful to building operators who want to refresh their skills with the event builder or scheduler applications.
Topic: Module One
You Will Learn To:
• Define terms associated with the Scheduler application.
• Setup Zone and Event definitions and replacement days.
• Navigate through the application.• View daily and weekly schedules.• View replacement days.
• Set the duration and repetition of Events.• Use a day span.• Select the scheduled date.
Topic: Module Two
Trend Collections and Reports
• Schedule trend collections and reports.
• Populate and use replacement days.
• Use day shifts.• Override scheduled operations.
Events and Zones
• Schedule events and zones.• Repeat event and zone schedules.• Use the day span and scheduled date features.
Course Length: Approximately 30 minutes
Availability: Web-based at www.siemens.com/esonline.
Additional Information: This course includes 2 sections designed to simulate the Insight software. The Practice section provides hands-on interaction for the user to click through the previously demonstrated steps with guided assistance. The Assessment section provides hands-on interaction without guided assistance. Note: These modules are linear-based software simulators and only provide the ability to complete specific steps performed in the demonstration.
Click here for more information on registering for this online course.