Insight 3.11 for New Users
Overview: Learn how to use Insight 3.11 to monitor and control a facility.
Participants: Building personnel who need operating skills with Insight systems.
You Will Learn To:
• Identify the components of a Point Log.
• Run various Point Log reports.
• Command points and return them to system control.
• Acknowledge and erase alarms.
• View messages for points in alarm.
• Define zones and events.
• Discuss scheduling events and overriding schedules.
Point Group Editor
• Organize points into groups.
• Determine when to trend a point by time and when to trend a point by Change-of-Value (COV).
• Display and navigate dynamic graphics.
Course Length: 4 – 6 hours
Contact your local Siemens Building Technologies branch for more information.