New Features of Insight 3.10 for Existing 3.9 or 3.9.1 Users
Overview: Learn about the new features and capabilities of Insight 3.10.
Participants: Existing Insight 3.9 or 3.9.1 users who are upgrading to Insight 3.10.
You Will Learn To:
• List the new features of Insight 3.9.1 And 3.10.
Main Menu Icons
• Identify the new Main Menu icons.
• Use Insight to control the PXC36.
• Add PXC compact on P1 to the FLN trunk.
• Configure an HOA on a PXC16 or 24.
• Configure and work with the BACnet Event Enrollment object.
• Build Event Enrollment objects.
• Receive Event Enrollment notifications.
• Provide additional information when configuring SMTP server settings for reports and RENO.
• Display priority information for graphical elements.
• Configure and use enhanced graphics objects such as 3D charts and graphs.
• Apply default command priorities to user accounts.
Prerequisites: Information is presented in a manner that assumes students are familiar with the day-to-day operation of an Insight 3.9 or 3.9.1 system.
Course Length: 4 – 6 hours
Contact your local Siemens Building Technologies branch for more information.