APOGEE Terminal Equipment Controllers
Overview: Learn how to use APOGEE Terminal Equipment Controllers (TECs) for effective building equipment management.
Participants: Building personnel who need basic operating skills with APOGEE TECs.
You Will Learn To:
• Make a sketch of some or all of the Field Level Networks (FLNs) at your facility.
TECs on the FLN
• Explain the purpose of TECs.
• Describe how TECs control building equipment.
• Explain the difference between logical points and sub-points.
• Explain why TEC sub-points are unbundled in a network.
• Communicate with a TEC from a room thermostat through a field panel or Insight.
Course Length: 4 – 6 hours
Contact your local Siemens Building Technologies branch for more information.