Desigo CC Workstation II
Overview: Learn to use the advanced features of the Desigo CC workstation.
Participants: Advanced users, managers and system administrators who need to create and modify points, graphics and user accounts.
You Will Learn To:
• Add a web client.• Add a new workstation client.
• Use the Evaluation Editor.
• Work with the PPCL Editor.
• Create User Defined Views.
User Accounts and Groups
• Create user accounts.• Create user groups.
Working with Scopes
• Create scopes.• Modify scopes.
• Assign a Scope to a user group.
• Modify and add points to the system database.• Access point functions in Desigo CC.
• Create notification classes.• Map points to notification classes.
• Create event enrollment objects.
• Associate a single point to an event enrollment object.
Remote Notification (RENO)
• Populate a Desigo CC Address Book.• Import recipients into Desigo CC Address book.• Configure automatic and manual RENO.
• Monitor message status within RENO.
• Utilize Evaluation Editors.• Import AutoCAD drawings.
• Import Graphics.
• Create Viewpoints.
• Create BACnet schedules objects.• Create BACnet calendar objects.
• Create BACnet command objects.
• Import and export a program.
• Enable and disable a program.
• Perform manual and automatic backups of history (SQL Server) and project (Desigo CC).
Prerequisites: Desigo CC Workstation I (ST 9203).
Course Length: Three days ending by 4:30 pm on the last day.
Click here for more information on registering for this course.