Desigo CC Workstation I
Overview: Learn to monitor and control your building automation system using your Desigo CC workstation.
Participants: Building operators, maintenance personnel or others who need skills for day-to-day facility operations with a Desigo CC workstation.
You Will Learn To:
• Launch and Log into Desigo CC.• Navigate the Desigo CC user interface.• Explain Desigo CC Pane Interactions and Workflow.• Locate objects in the system browser.
• Access Database Points.• View point information and command points.
• Use the Summary Bar to monitor alarms in the system.• Interact with the Event Details Bar to acknowledge and reset alarms. • Employ Fast Treatment and Investigative Treatment to address alarm situations.• Initiate Remote Notification for alarms.
• Use Microsoft Outlook to reply to Remote Notification.
• Navigate the Graphics Application.• Utilize dynamic information on a graphic.• Command system points located on a graphic.
• Describe Trends.• Create online and offline trends.• Save Trend View Definitions.
• Open existing Trends.
• Collect offline trend data.
• Evaluate schedules to understand daily modes of operation.• Apply exceptions to an existing schedule.
• Use the Log Viewer to find historical data.
• Open existing Log View Definitions.
• Manipulate filters to refine Log Views.
• Save a new log view definition.
• Export a Log View as a Report Template.
• Run and execute reports.• Modify and save reports.• Access reports via Windows Explorer.
Prerequisites: It is strongly recommended that participants have some PC experience in order to receive maximum benefit from the training.
Course Length: Three days ending by 4:30 pm on the last day.
Additional Information: For experienced operators, we offer a web-based tool to test your knowledge of the information taught in this class. The tool is available on ES Online.
Click here for more information on registering for this course.