BACnet Field Panel and MS/TP FLN Operations
Overview: Learn to monitor and control your building automation system from BACnet field panels and MS/TP programmable terminal equipment controllers.
Participants: System users who need to control and monitor building control systems from BACnet field panels and MS/TP programmable terminal equipment controllers.
You Will Learn To:
• Identify the Automation Level Network (ALN) / Building Level Network (BLN) BACnet components and the MS/TP Field Level Network (FLN) components.
• Perform database backup and restoration for BACnet ALN/BLN and MS/TP FLN devices.
• Communicate with BACnet ALN/BLN and MS/TP FLN devices.
• Use Point Monitor, Point Log and Subpoint Log to display point information.
• Command points at the ALN/BLN and FLN levels.
• Utilize PXM10S Operator Interface to monitor and command points.
FLN Device Applications
• Analyze the sequence of operation for Variable Air Volume, Constant Air Volume, Heat Pump, Fan Coil, Chilled Beam and Unit Ventilator applications.
FLN Device Operations
• Command and monitor subpoints at PTEC and BACnet field panels.
• Display FLN device information at the BACnet field panel.
• Use Datamate Advanced to command and release subpoints.
• Run reports from Datamate Advanced to view subpoints.
• Identify and describe the function of and interaction between the different memory types in PTECs.
• Identify the three types of subpoints in PTECs.
Automation Level/ Building Level
• Describe networking requirements for BACnet field panels.
Power Meters/Point Pickup Module
• Configure a MD Series Power on a FLN.
• Configure a Point Pickup Modules on a FLN and monitor a PPM subpoint.
Prerequisites: It is strongly recommended that participants have some PC experience in order to receive maximum benefit from the training.
Course Length: Three days ending at 4:30 pm on the last day.
Click here for more information on registering for this course.