ST 7254 – Insight Workstation II with BACnet
Overview: Learn to use the advanced features of the Insight with BACnet workstation.
Participants: Advanced users, managers and Insight with BACnet system administrators who need to create and modify points, graphics, user accounts, schedules and calendars.
You Will Learn To:
• Describe the networks used in Insight communication.
• Use System Profile to edit the system architecture.
• Describe the BACnet Command Priority Array.
• Create and modify points.
• Copy existing points using Attribute Duplicator.
• Put points into trend.
• Create Insight and ALN/BLN user accounts.
• Assign privilege levels to user accounts.
• Add objects to Access Groups.
• Assign BACnet Command Priority privileges.
• Use Micrografx Designer to create background graphics.
• Use the Graphics application of Insight to create dynamic graphics.
• Create a logical series of links between dynamic graphics.
• Create a BACnet Command object.
• Describe features of Program Editor.
• Import and save a program.
• Describe key features of a program.
• Generate reports used in troubleshooting programs.
• Describe how Scheduler works.
• Use BACnet scheduling to add a new Calendar and Schedule.
• Backup and restore the system database.
• Use the Database Transfer Application.
• Utilize the System Activity Log to track system activity.
Prerequisites: Insight Workstation I (ST 6203).
Course Length: Four days ending at noon on the fourth day.
Click here for more information on registering for this course.