Overview: Learn to archive, manage and retrieve large amounts of building automation system data for validation compliance and management reporting.
Participants: Individuals who will administer the data collected by an Insight system using InfoCenter Suite software.
You Will Learn To:
• Explain how InfoCenter data is generated by an Insight system.• Explain data flow in InfoCenter.• Describe the different volume types and their functions.
• Mount and dismount volumes.• Create new volumes.• Create point groups.• Setup point group security.• Annotate and modify point values.
• Identify the different point types and their properties.
• Import and export system data.• Dynamically import data from Insight: Trend, Alarm, System Activity Log, Alarm Issue Management (AIM) and Compliance Support Option (CSO).• Archive and purge system data.
• Create customized reports from report templates.• Run reports manually or by schedule.
Prerequisites: It is strongly recommended that participants take Insight Workstation I (ST 6203) or Accelerated Insight Master Operator Program (ST 6909) or BACnet Environment for Skilled Insight Users (ST 7104) or Accelerated Insight with BACnet Master Operator Program (ST 7909) and have some PC experience in order to receive maximum benefit from the training.
Course Length: Three days ending 4:30 pm on the third day.
Click here for more information on registering for this course.