PPCL Programming I
Overview: Learn to interpret and troubleshoot existing Powers Process Control Language (PPCL) programs from your Insight workstation.
Participants: Advanced users who need skills to interpret, modify and troubleshoot existing programs.
You Will Learn To:
• Describe the functions of the various programming statements.• Use PPCL rules and guidelines.• Use the five-step problem-solving process to write PPCL programs.
Program Planningand Flowcharts
• Create flowcharts for new and existing programs.
• Describe and use the features of the Program Editor.• Use various navigational tools in Program Editor.
• Use Report Builder to test and troubleshoot programs.
• Use conditional and emergency control statements.• Write a control LOOP to modulate equipment.• Use a TABLE statement to reset values.• Use a dead band for cycling equipment on and off.
• Write PPCL code to command FLN devices.
Prerequisites: Insight Workstation I (ST 6203) or Accelerated Insight Master Operator Program (ST 6909) or BACnet Environment for Skilled Insight Users (ST 7104) or Accelerated Insight with BACnet Master Operator Program (ST 7909).
Course Length: Four days ending at noon on the fourth day.
Click here for more information on registering for this course.