Insight Workstation II without BACnet
Overview: Learn to use the advanced features of the Insight workstation.
Participants: Advanced users, managers and Insight system administrators who need to create and modify points, graphics, user accounts and zones and events.
You Will Learn To:
• Describe the networks used in Insight communication.• Use System Profile to edit the system architecture.
• Create and modify points.• Copy existing points using Attribute Duplicator.• Put points into trend.
• Create Insight and ALN/BLN user accounts.• Assign privilege levels to user accounts.• Add objects to Access Groups.
• Explain the use of Enhanced Alarm Management.• Define destinations and alarm messages.• Modify a point to use Enhanced Alarming.
• Use Micrografx Designer to create background graphics.• Use the Graphics application of Insight to create dynamic graphics.• Create a logical series of links between dynamic graphics.
• Create a new Zone.• Create a new Event.• Describe Start/Stop Time Optimization (SSTO).
• Describe features of Program Editor.• Import and save a program.• Describe key features of a program.• Generate reports used in troubleshooting programs.
• Describe how Scheduler works.• Explain how Scheduler ties zones, events and programs together to automate building controls systems.
• Backup and restore the system database.• Use the Database Transfer Application.• Utilize the System Activity Log to track system activity.
Prerequisites: Insight Workstation I (ST 6203) or BACnet Environment for Skilled Insight Users (ST 7104)
Course Length: Four days ending at noon on the fourth day.
Click here for more information on registering for this course.